ATF Animation Pitch is the premier Asian pitching competition
The ATF Animation Pitch is the premier Asian pitching competition for individuals, students and small to medium sized companies with new & innovative concepts in animation, targeting kids.
This is a platform that showcases Asian originality, and exposes ideas for export and development outside of the region.
Enter now and let the magic come alive at ATF 2017.
Think. Believe. Dream. And finally…Dare.
The winner will receive a US$19,000 prize, comprising a US$2,500 cash award and a consultancy package to the value of US$16,500, tailor made for the winner to develop their animation, making it ready to pitch to broadcasters.PITCH YOUR IDEA TO WIN US$19,000
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Capability to translate & travel globally
- Capacity of returning for multiple series/shorts
The selected projects will also have to be:
- Well-structured, tightly formatted
- Fitting in the following genres of animation: Comedy, Adventure, Action, Fantasy
- Potential to travel as a series/shorts/film to countries worldwide
Projects must be new and original concepts, which have not yet been commissioned or broadcasted on linear television or nonlinear television, and for which the worldwide rights are still available.